quinta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2009

And sometimes I get lost
And I can´t remember who I am
I forget the songs in my heart
I forget them and it tears me apart

Because when I listen to them again
I remember who I am

And why did I ever forget?
Why did I lose the flowers that,
so preciously, I kept all these years?

No. No.

You are still here, inside of me...
Not only music...my music...
And everything I can do...

What a wonderful heart you have
I do sometimes forget...

You are still that child...
The teenager lost in her fears
Affraid to love and wanting to run away...

I still feel you there
Like a heart, beating...
You are me...I will never forget you...

I´m sorry if I do sometimes try...

But I love you...even if I changed...
I still love you...Even when I try to forget...

´Cause inside your heart
is the girl I long to be...

I miss you in some ways...

I´ve grown up. I´ve changed. But I miss your heart
Telling me all I´m able to do...Everything I can do

Believing...Please follow me...Don´t let me walk alone...
Don´t...´Cause I miss you when I´m alone...

It feels like losing my soul...

Give me your smile...your ever believing smile...
Tell me I´ll make it even when the sky is grey...

But then again you say
Don´t be affraid
Everything will be ok

And I´m you again...

Sem comentários: