domingo, 20 de janeiro de 2008

Sobre mim

Me
Ordinary me
An ordinary girl
Always trying to be

Lost
Lost inside of me
The pieces of a dream

I always thought I could see

Somehow
The wind blows
It still does
I am leaving this world behind
But I can´t
(I still can, I thought I could)
It is you holding me back

I am still here
(Am I?) I thought I was
Just an ordinary person
Trying to be
To be, but to be is to see
That you lost yourself on the way

I won´t let go
I won´t. I won´t stray
From my way
I found me inside it one day

It´s my life
Not some game I play
I can´t just leave it
And wait for a sunny day

I´m sorry
It´s my way
It has always been my way
Not only today
Always...

I guess that you are still trying to know more about me...

What can I say?
Despite everything
I need you to stay... (Journal)

Sem comentários: